The concept of Sacred Geometry is basically the understanding of the geometries that make up the natural universe. It shows the underlying morphogenic structure of everything. Sacred Geometry can also be seen as the Language of Light, in a sense. In Sacred Geometry, one of the most important shapes is that of the Flower of Life.
Origins of Sacred GeometryEdit
The teachings of Sacred Geometry can be said to be attributed to Thoth, but the principles of Sacred Geometry certainly predate Thoth, as they were used in the Halls of Amenti to create the "blue flame". It is generally considered by those who practice and study sacred geometry that creation simply follows these fundamental shapes.
Creation Through ShapeEdit
The Days of CreationEdit
The Creation of LanguageEdit
Sacred Geometry ResearchEdit
Flower of Life ResearchEdit
Flower of Life Research  is the organization that facilitates sacred geometry workshops based on the MerKaBa teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedek , since Drunvalo no longer teaches the workshops. They certify teachers around the world to teach the Flower of Life information.
- Flower of Life
- Language of Light
- Platonic solids
- Pythagorean numbers
- Symbol Gallery Sacred Geometry
- Vesica Pisces
- The Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life volume 1 - Drunvalo Melchizedek (ISBN 1891824171)
- The Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life volume 2 - Drunvalo Melchizedek (ISBN 189182421X)
- Nothing in This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are - Bob Frissell (ISBN 1883319013)
- Flower of Life Research Drunvalo Melchizedek's research foundation which promotes the teaching of the Merkaba.
- Meru.org Stan Tenen's sacred geometry research foundation trying to discover the connection between the Hebrew alphabet and Sacred Geometry
This article is a stub. You can help the Miriadic Wiki by expanding it.